Our diverse team of seasoned professionals provides a comprehensive business oriented approach to strategic planning and portfolio management and development. We offer high quality work at a competitive price.
Our team possesses diverse skill sets providing interactive and comprehensive insight and advice regarding
- Business development, licensing and contracts,
- Regulatory counseling,
- Freedom to Operate and validity assessments, due diligence and patent strategy counseling
Our approach to a project includes
- Reviewing the patent landscape surrounding a technology under development and freedom-to-operate issues involved
- Analyzing the market potential of a technology being developed
- Identifying potential weaknesses associated with a portfolio and providing solutions to overcome issues impeding product development
Our complete professional support staff including an international foreign filing expert having over 25 years of experience in the intricacies of seeking intellectual property protection outside the United States, a trademark paralegal having over 25 years of experience in registering trademarks and copyrights both in the United States and abroad, a docketing manager who expertly manages the due dates for both domestic and international patent, trademark and copyright applications as well as the court due dates for litigation matters, an annuities expert having decades of experience in paying maintenance fees in the United States and annuities abroad in both pending patent applications and granted patents, assistants highly experienced at researching the scientific literature, expert patent draftsmen, and other professional support staff streamline the process of obtaining intellectual property protection and maximize efficiency allowing Klauber & Jackson to offer high quality legal services at very competitive rates.